What is your favorite red varietal?

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Rich is Back!!! Let's Drink Some Wine.......

I am back Ladies and Gentleman (codeword for the 3 or 4 people who followed this blog a couple years ago). I apologize for being away so long but sometimes a hectic life gets in the way and that is simply not a good excuse. I will bring back to life the art of trying to find some good value wines at Trader Joes and pass along my thoughts. Why am I doing this? A couple of reasons. First of all, I really never thought anybody read the original blog to be honest. I logged on this morning to find that it had almost 8,000 views. Really - 8,000!!! Not to mention views from Russia, Germany and Malaysia - who would have guessed! But more importantly, even though there are many days I feel like opening a bottle, I am too lazy to do so. In 2014 I have a goal to remember to take care of myself as well as the others in my life, and one of my favorite ways to do so is to enjoy a glass of vino. My goal is to come up with one new wine and post per week (starting tonight) and by the end of 2014 have a Top Ten list of my favorite wines of the year. Enjoy the ride. Feel free to drop me a line anytime and let me know what you think of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment